Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Closet Door Pics

I once mentioned the closet door technique as a method for plotting. Well, since then I've discovered a very neat accessory--Post-It notes sized and lined like index cards. Up to now, I've been attaching my colored index cards to the closet door with poster tape. I know that some writers routinely use Post-It notes, but I've never liked the size of the little square ones. Plus, I like the lines on index cards. With all of the preferred attributes combined, moving scenes around on my closet door has just gotten easier. No more index cards sticking to the poster tape and having peel-off problems when I need to move them around.

The Closet Door system:



And the Pevensie kids had to discover their magical world inside the wardrobe!

No comments: