Friday, March 20, 2009

Not much news--yet

No word yet from the third magazine I sent the short story to, but the guidelines say I'm not to expect any word until nearly three months from now, so that's no big deal. It's probably still sitting in the slush pile at this point.

The Brenna book continues in the marketing-to-publishers stage, and in a surprising twist, my first Oantra book is going out again as well. So we'll have to wait and see. That's the way it is with the publishing industry--lots of waiting. The best thing a writer can do is keep working on new stuff in the meantime. I need to finish the second Brenna book, since I'm about a third of the way through it. And I need to revise the third Oantra book, since Aspects of Illusion is going on submission this week. It's good enough news for the moment.

No comments: