Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Blog

I've created an additional blog for the people who are interested in environmental or green issues, the locavore lifestyle, gardening, etc. That way, if you just come here for the writing-related posts and don't really want to see the other, you'll get mostly writing-related posts. Or if you'd rather read about the green stuff but don't care much about the writing, you can go to Green By Choice and read my environmental musings there. If you're into both...right on. A few things may occasionally slip from one blog onto the other, but for the most part, I'll try to keep the subjects separate. Either way, thanks for reading.

2 comments:

carmsmars said...

Hi Pooka...hope you don't mind me calling you that. I enjoy your writing blog so I'll still pop in here occasionally.
have you had any snmall works published yet? Won any competitions? just curious to see how hard it is to get into the big world of writing.
best regards
Carmsmars

KHurley said...

Hi Carmsmars,

Thanks for the questions. I'll try to answer them in a new post. It's been a while since I posted anything about how I got into this writing gig in the first place...good topic.

Kathy a.k.a.Pooka