Monday, August 31, 2009

Multitasking

I wrote another thousand words on the nonfiction, and did some more reorganization of the chapters and sections. Gradually, it's taking shape and becoming more recognizable as a book. It even makes sense. Cool.

The new short story got another couple hundred words before the last Moxie meeting, and should be complete before the next one. It's turning out great so far.

I started a novella-length paranormal romance project for an anthology with open submissions, and I have no idea whether I'll actually finish it or not. But I had an idea for it, so I thought I'd try it out, and with a limit of 30,000 words, it won't take an inordinate amount of time to write if I do decide to go for it.

The first novel of the special nine-book project is started, and the ancient Celtic research continues. Slow going, but I want to get the historic details as right as possible.

I love the Brenna book, and I will finish the second book; I'm just not rushing it. I admit I'm not in a hurry because I'm still waiting for the first one to find a publisher.

No comments: