Friday, June 10, 2011

Conference Calling

Now that only two of the Moxie remain in town, we're trying to figure out how to organize videoconferencing for our critique group so that we can continue to have meetings.  In our case, this means Skype and webcams.  If we do this, our original fourth member may also be able to join us for meetings.

I have a laptop with a built-in webcam, and wi-fi is readily available, so all that remains is for me to make sure I'm set up to do this.  I've never used that webcam before, so it will be something new to try.  I have all of two days left in which to figure it all out, but I'm sure I'll get it done.

Some days, with e-books and tech gadgets everywhere, I feel like I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the...ah...which century is it, again?

No comments: